Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Matrix_Quiz

The pill I would choose is the red pill because I would be interested in what's out there. I think alomst everyone would choose the red pill.At first wile I was watching the movie I said to my self Oh no I would of took the blue pill to save the trouble. After the dreams Neo had I think it made sence for him to choose the red pill. Neo according to Morpheus was "The One" and later in the movie he proves it. If I was told that I was "The One" I would definately escape the Matrix and help the people wake up. I think any person would want to be concidered "Heroic" but it's up to them to realize that it takes strength and bravery to be a hero.To me, having the choice of taking the red pill or blue pill would signify, If you took the red pill you want more in life and are brave. If you took the blue pill then you are either a coward or fine with living in bliss.

2 comments: