Thursday, March 25, 2010

So far I really like this class and the cluster in general. Iam very comortable with schedue. The best aspect of the cluster is that we get out at 2 and sometimes 12:30. The professors are cool and laid back unlike the usual up tight, serious professors I usually get and this is what makes the classes much more fun. The assignments aren't extremely difficult they are mostly based on the students insights and opinions about certain topics. One of my favorite things about the classes is that we have group discussion(especially on mondays). At first I was a bit unsure about taking a cluster because I was afraid of not getting along with the students since we are together in every class. But overall Iam glad I took the cluster.The students are great, the assignments are comfortable and I love watching movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment